Mold in the house
Mold in the home is a big fear of many. In addition to their unattractive appearance and odour, it can cause major health problems, especially if we are exposed to them for a long time. Therefore, if you do not want to have health problems, we recommend that you get rid of this uninvited guest as soon as possible. The best way is to monitor and possibly reduce the humidity in the affected room.
How to deal with humidity indoors?
An unsuitable home climate can cause decent damage to your health and household equipment....
Clear information on indoor temperature and humidity. The display of Airbi DIGIT...
Keep the climate under control. The Airbi CONTROL measures temperature and humidity,...
Climate expert - this is the Airbi TRIO, which is equipped with three wireless temperature...
Do you feel bothered by unpleasantly high humidity and air pollution? The Airbi SPONGE...
Why do molds form and what to do with them?
In a home where you regularly cook, dry laundry, shower or wash floors, air humidity is created. If not removed by heating and ventilation, mold will easily form.
The basic term is dew point, which is temperature at which moisture from the air begins to condense on the surface of windows and walls. The solution is to increase the surface temperature (e.g. by wall insulation) or use special dehumidifier to reduce humidity.
How to keep mold under control?
The most important factor influencing mold growth is humidity. That is why it is important to control its manifestations on walls, window frames and other places, where it condenses most often, and which are literally a paradise for mold.
It is equally important to monitor the humidity, which should be around 50% in winter. Specialized measuring instruments will help you with its monitoring.
Is mold harmful?
Not all molds are the same Some molds are useful, e.g.for the production of cheese or beer. However, molds that appear at home,are definitely not beneficial. Exactly the opposite. They cause severe breathing difficulties that can result in asthma. Some molds are toxic and can permanently damage the internal organs and the immune system, are carcinogenic and damage the circulatory system. Be especially careful of you. Be especially careful of them..